There are some weeks where I have a queue of things I'd like to talk about. This is not one of them ;-)
I had started a post about presenteeism, but.... No, there's no clever gag lined up I'm afraid. It didn't quite work and I'm replacing it with this. A simple note to point out that it can be the little things.
Take for example:
- Coffee with a (trans) friend and a chat, as we stroll around a nearby park.
- A chance meet-up with a blog friend at last night's Chams meeting.
- A guilt-free night out.
- Being happy with my outfit.
- The jump between deep, meaningful conversations and outright silliness.
- An empty work calendar, so I've been working on things that interest me.
- Not falling down the stairs after a heel malfunction. :-)
- Finding a fix to the image positioning error on the Chams web site.
Really, things to be cheerful about!