Friday, April 05, 2013

Meh.

I'm knackered. I wouldn't mind, but it's been a short week. Three days isn't really a full week is it. Ho hum.

So.....

I'm a bit meh really. How's things with you?

_____________________________________

Don't ask why, but I stumbled upon the quote (see image) the other day. I was going to pop it on Facebook, but for some reason, the broadband pixies had other ideas.


I will be honest with you and say that many times, I forget the above. I would like not to, but I do.

Should I be a walk over? No, and I don't think that's what the saying means. But, I think I should be a little more forgiving (Ed: look out, Brit understatement approaching team) when it's required.

Lynn
x

6 comments:

  1. Meh also. But need to carve out time to get to Chams again - would be great to catch up with you. If only so I can reinforce the 'meh' factor! Or have a giggle, see what comes first...

    There is no me in TEAM, but if you look closely at the way an A is written, there is definitely an I lurking there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeting up for a chat at Chams would be nice, yes.

      There's no I in Team, but there is an A hole if you look :-)

      Delete
    2. Is it sad that one of my favourite pastimes is subverting that phrase cos I hate it so much? :)

      I will make it soon I'm sure. I'll drop you a mail. x

      Delete
    3. Nothing with with a bit of subversion. Especially if it's HR/management doublespeak.

      Hmmm. Maybe we should run that up the flagpole and see who salutes. :-P

      Delete
  2. lets see, team, tame, meat, etam, amte, amet, at-me yes there is a me in team. ;o)
    Hope you're OK Lynn. ((hugs))
    Chams this Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Team tame meat". The scariest cheerleader posse in the known west. :-)

    I is okay, ta. Just a bit tired. Chams sounds good. (())

    ReplyDelete