Sunday, January 27, 2008

IRQ

I have a favour to ask of you. One from you good people out there. The ones who are listening right now. It's not for me. It's for a friend. All I ask is this simple thing: think of a woman in a hippy skirt and wish her well. That's all you need to do. No money, no voting, no direct action: just a kind thought. Someone out there (no names) needs a little luck to come her way.

Now normally, I'm among the cynics and my top lip would be heading upwards in cod Billy Idol kinda way. Not today though, not today. Y'see jaded b/tch that I am, I would like to believe, I really would. But enough about me.....

There'll also be no clues towards the young lady in question. I do not do this from the tiresome I-know-but-cannot-say BS, but for her privacy. To those who do know, I hope you'll honour that.

Lynn
x

7 comments:

  1. I wish her all well wishes I can, and that her privacy remain honored and intact.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all it's worth, your friend has my best wishes also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to think well of anyone wearing a hippy skirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One for her and one for you as well; were there more lovely souls like yours in this world life would be much happier!

    alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks folks. The magic seems to have worked from what I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magic is being able to sit down in front of this little window and find wonderful people all over this world!

    Like you!

    alan

    ReplyDelete