Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"But I couldn't wait, to party"

Hey there,

Coo, a midweek post. What could this be about? Luckily, nothing scary. Tomorrow is the Chameleons's Christmas do. Yes, I *know* we're not into December just yet, but trannys can't be choosers can they. I have my outfit planned - I even managed a quick dry run - and with a smile from Lady Luck, yes Cinders, you shall go to the ball. Bring on the poptastic MP3s and heels you can just about dance in! :)

For those about to (f)rock, we salute you!

Hope to see you there,
Lynn
x

[ Lyric: Girls Aloud's Long Hot Summer. I begin to wonder if in fact the Girls Aloud lyrics are in fact some type of belief system for tranny life. :) ]

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabby time y'all, and don't forget your camera! You know the rules, if there isn't any photographic evidence, then it didn't happen!

    As for me, I shall be spending the night in yet another Travelodge. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you couldn't make it Maddie. But I won't ask what you were doing in a travelodge. ;) And yes, the evidence will appear shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie > The camera was remembered... as was a set of fully charged batteries. I hope all went well!

    Rachel > Shhh... Maddie's a professional assassin. Hence the travel! ;-)

    ReplyDelete