Friday, August 24, 2007

"She's got herself a universe gone quickly"

Hi peeps,

It's been warp factor 5 this week. I think we all have times like these. Times where the clock seems to tick away and you're always behind, dashing to complete a task and then zooming off to be somewhere else. I'm just glad it's a long weekend.... and fingers crossed for some good weather eh? :-)

I've been tagged by Emma over this 8 questions thingy. So, on with the facts:

  1. Shall we start with the numbers? I'm 34 (Carter USM territory )

  2. I'm a parent. For a long time I thought I wouldn't be, but it's great. Difficult, yes, sometimes, but fun.

  3. I'm a Virgo.... which makes my head rule my heart. Obviously not quite enough
    to make me discount astrology completely though. :-)

  4. I'm part English, Scots and a little bit Irish. Ironically - given my surname
    - I've no Welsh blood.

  5. I went to an all boys grammar school (boy, did I fit right in!).

  6. I used to be a role player. (2D6 Orc trannys. Treasure type C).

  7. I'm a fast typist (my first job was in a secretarial pool. Hmmm... sounds
    like some iffy tranny fiction doesn't it!)

  8. I used to have very long hair but now I have a skin head.
There you go; 8 facts all about little old me. So, who can I pass this one on to? Ummm... in alphabetical order: ChrisieJessica, Jo, Maddie, Pandora, Rachel, Samantha and (last but not least) Sandi.

I hope you have a good weekend and over to you good people!

[ Today's lyric is from Queen Madge - sorry, Madonna, and Ray of Light ]

8 comments:

  1. Hang on Lyn, thats not fair - Emma tagged me at the same time as she tagged you - do I have to respond twice now........

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    Absolutely Jess. That's 16 factettes you owe the trannisphere. :)

    I think 8 will be fine. Not everyone gets picked twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll all have to wait for mine... I'm not fit to blog yet.

    It's an interesting concept, though I've seen it before- on a Flickr group. I started my last blog with a repeat list- "Ten Things You Should Know About Me..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, Chrissy. All good things and that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi babes...have taken my blog back to 'invite only', and you're invited. Check your email :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone, remember me? So it seems you have tagged me Lynn. 'scuse me being thick but how does this work then? Are there 8 specific questions to answer, or is it more an "8 random facts" thing?
    Next problem, I don't think I have 8 online frirnds :-( LOL!

    BTW Total digression here, but, WELCOME BACK JO! You have no idea how big the smile is on my face at the moment to see you back on the net.

    ReplyDelete