Friday, August 03, 2007

"In this invisible world I choose to live in..."

Howdy folks,

How's it going? I hope you're enjoying the summer weather. It's actually not raining. Yippee!

It's been an interesting week - ummm - this week. On one hand it's been foot to the floor 0 to 80 progress at the work, yet on the other hand, not a lot has happened! Still, perhaps I should be glad for the quiet times. Quiet can be good, it means there's no heartbreak or drama going on. Instead, you just get to sit back and bask in life. Best enjoy it while I can! It's the little things isn't it. Little things like the most fantastic eyeliner I saw today on a young lady in the grocers. It was very cool. Maybe I should have asked how she did it. :-)

They really are super

There's no Sky or cable in our house (honestly, we're lucky to have power some weeks ), we're down with the Freeview Posse instead. After reading all the nice things people had said about Heroes, I was glad to read that Auntie Beeb were planning on showing it. I'm enjoying the show, it fills that Whedon scripted hole in my televisual viewing. Ahhh, Firefly series II, where for art thou? I didn't get into Lost and 24 kinda passed us by too. Perhaps they just weren't fantastic - or more accurately - 'escapist' enough. Heroes on the other hand, is wonderfully escapist and let's be honest, you can see kitchen sink / crime thrillers on just about every channel. I hope the series continues as well as it started.

Where am I going with this? Glad you should ask (!!) and in an effort to be a bit more open about what I get up to - rather than just blog about the ups and downs / this month's shoes - I thought I'd tell you about my superpowers. Well, they're not really *super*, but I do find them rather useful. I've got two - lucky so & so that I am - one is the ability to fall asleep regardless of how awkward the conditions for sleeping are and the second one is the ability to confuse. Sadly, the latter power only affects me right now, but I'm working on it.

Throwing caution to the wind, what about you dear readers? Any mystical, magical powers you'd like to share with the world?

Of course, it means that I can never tell you my real identity but then that would also be breaking the second law of tranny club. The first law? Post more photos. (Were you expecting a Fight Club gag? Sorry to disappoint).

Take care!

[ Today's lyric is from Idlewild's American English. A top track... IMO. :) ]

1 comment:

  1. Doe the ability to endlessly reinterpret the obvious count as a super power? If it does then I've got one.

    ReplyDelete