It's been warp factor 5 this week. I think we all have times like these. Times where the clock seems to tick away and you're always behind, dashing to complete a task and then zooming off to be somewhere else. I'm just glad it's a long weekend.... and fingers crossed for some good weather eh? :-)
I've been tagged by Emma over this 8 questions thingy. So, on with the facts:
- Shall we start with the numbers? I'm 34 (Carter USM territory )
- I'm a parent. For a long time I thought I wouldn't be, but it's great. Difficult, yes, sometimes, but fun.
- I'm a Virgo.... which makes my head rule my heart. Obviously not quite enough
to make me discount astrology completely though. :-)
- I'm part English, Scots and a little bit Irish. Ironically - given my surname
- I've no Welsh blood.
- I went to an all boys grammar school (boy, did I fit right in!).
- I used to be a role player. (2D6 Orc trannys. Treasure type C).
- I'm a fast typist (my first job was in a secretarial pool. Hmmm... sounds
like some iffy tranny fiction doesn't it!)
- I used to have very long hair but now I have a skin head.
I hope you have a good weekend and over to you good people!
[ Today's lyric is from Queen Madge - sorry, Madonna, and Ray of Light ]