Thursday, July 12, 2007

"This paint by numbers life..."

Hola muchachas,

Man, I'm running short of ways to say 'hi' for each post. Maybe I should chill out a bit and just dive in. Still, where'd be the fun in that eh?

So, w'sup? Things here are quiet with a very small 'q' at the mo. The summer has now arrived and as such my tranny powers are weak (old man). I'm a little burned out from work at the mo. I won't bore you with the in's and out's of that - they don't pay me to think about that kinda stuff outside of hours. :-)

TG wise I really don't know if I'm coming or going at the mo. I'm used to a lull in the old TG powers, but this time the lull has been a long time coming and it's left me feeling a little flat if I'm honest. I'm sure it's just a blip, a speed bump if you will in my crossdressing adventures.

Normal service will resume later on. Honest.

4 comments:

  1. So I guess there's more to you than just dressing... no shit!

    Let's hear about it - pretty please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were Jewish, you could say, 'you don't know if you're Cummins or Cohen...'
    (I'll fetch my shawl...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel > Yeah, a little more. I have hidden shallows. :)

    Chrissy > LOL. Very good. 'Shawl' -= chortle!!

    I'm pretty fly... for a Rabbi. :)

    ------

    Ooo, you've both given me an idea for a post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete