Saturday, March 10, 2007

Panic on the streets of London....

Yesterday's blog post didn't do it for me. It's not how I feel. Something seemed to be missing. Structure? Flow? I can't put my finger on it. Right now I feel I've just fell out the end of a whirlwind. A twister of confusion and frustration. Maybe I'm over-reacting about the recent events at Chams (Ed: a blogger over react? Shurely shome mishtake) and it'll all come out the wash. Well, provided someone doesn't put a red sock in with the whites. Then everyone will be fighting over who gets to wear the pink shirt. :)

Still, it is now the weekend and you can put those thoughts aside. Today's a day of going down the park, grocery shopping and relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered. Heh. Dr Jones. :)

"Indiana Jones as you've never seen him before... and would probably never want to again."

Have fun kids!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn

    It will be fine honest

    have a great day on the park enoying time with your little one

    get your kite out

    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi S,

    Thanks. I shall try not to panic. :)

    No kites today, but plenty of slide-tastic fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotted that something seems to have kicked off at Chams, wasn't there a post - Angels or Roses or somewhere?

    Hope it gets sorted. Particularly as I now 'know' 3 or 4 girls who go and have always harboured thoughts of turning up one time (I was trying to make it happen the week after next, when up on biz, alas not).

    These kinds of disputes - and I know nothing about this one - leave me utterly cold. I'm always supportive of anyone who puts time and effort into arranging things, and if I've got some problems with the details, well it's up to me to get involved and help if I want. I reckon that if I don't want to do that then I have to take what comes.

    Then again, I'm really not a 'joiner', more a lone tranny soul who likes to do her own thing.

    BTW - saw your words about Minerva in previous post hon. Great you went over to add your support - a lovely woman, fighting for the second time against cancer (with three young daughters to fight for)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,

    kicked off at Chams
    Aye, you could say that :) Luckily it wasn' handbags (or pistols) at dawn. There is a topic on Roses and also on the NC forum too. Talk about airing your dirty laundry, but sometimes, that's the only way to clear the air.

    Being on your tod is okay, although NC offers you a place where you can talk with others and have a good chin wag. Take away the cross dressing element and it's very 'normal' (there's that word again).

    I wonder if some of us forget that just because someone shares a hobby or lifestyle, why should we all get on? Yeah, we can be nice to each other, but it takes a certain quality to 'click' with someone.

    Minerva
    As you say, she's a lovely lady from what I read on her blog and her comments on others too. What she wrote spoke volumes to me - so it was only polite to drop her a line.

    Kinda puts the previous paragraphs into perspective doesn't it. :)

    ReplyDelete