Monday, February 26, 2007

Now I'm not looking for absolution
Forgiveness for the things I do

Hello peeps,

What's this? An early post? Something to shocking to leave until the traditional Friday upload? No, not really. To make things a little easier to digest, this week I'll be posting the odd thing here and there to try and break up the wall of text that I normally do. With luck, there'll be something to read, maybe even worthwhile. But, hey, this is yet another t-girl blog. I could just rattle on about shoes. Ooo, shoes! (Ed: FFS).

Sage Wisdom

Wise man says: 'Man in light coloured trousers should run taps gently.'

Beige trousers, pink shirt. I might as well get a Angels' tie-pin! The New Man stuff has gone too far. :-)

Monday mornings eh? I'm with the Boom Town Rats on them personally. I was late in because I hung around at home putting the washing on (ooo, New Men eh?). Oh, and I wanted to know if a certain local chemist was flogging Dermablend. :-) Nuts, they weren't. So back to Googling for that one.

Part-time Evil

After Ms Nolan's comments about me being somewhat evil (perhaps the Diet Coke of Evil?), I thought I'd look up my namesake from He-Man: Evil-Lyn. Well, the similarities aren't startling - other than we seem to share the same eyebrows and hair colour (!!)

Looking at the picture, she seems to be fixing something (perhaps a career in IT?). If she had a jet bike and loads of mirrors, she was probably a serial killer. 

"No, the server won't be back on this afternoon. Eh? No, it's not a microwave you nordic nonce - it's a tape drive."

Breathe the Pressure

Later in the week is crunch time. I've got an exam (PRINCE2) and I'm really not looking forward to it. I am to exams what transvestism is to electability. Oh well! Better stop blogging and do some more past papers.

5 comments:

  1. Can I make my "The Project Management Methodology Formerly Known as PRINCE" joke now?

    No? Dammit! When is a good time? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just this once: seeing as it's you. :)

    Given that many government projects are late and are over budget, how come we use their project management system? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nothing to do with the systems the government use, its coz they get EDS to run them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time over here, and really enjoyed it..

    So you like science fiction eh? Just read Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 for the first time; what a GREAT book...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Minera,

    Thank you - I'm glad you enjoyed the read.

    F451. Ooo, dystopia (in books, it can be a good thing). BTW, have you seen the film? I'm curious as to how the two compare.

    ReplyDelete