Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cwoss Dwessing

Been a while hasn't it? Well, we've been away - no, not at her Majesty's pleasure - but on holiday. A week or so of fantastic weather up by the Lakes. No mobile reception, iffy TV reception: but acres of blue sky, rolling hills, a playground (for El Toddler) and plenty of chance to read on an evening. Quality.

As Lilly Von Schuck would say: "Ahhh... I feel wefreshed." :-)

Things are going well at the mo, family life is good (we'll see what happens this Thursday shall we?) and work is slowly down from insane to just frantic.

I've been asked to do a piece on my make-over (see previous blog entries) which I really must get around to do. I've seen some wedges that'll go nicely with a fabby skirt from Asda (of all places). I just need to make the time to pop in and buy some.

Time eh? Who couldn't do with an extra hour or two in the day? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment