Monday, February 13, 2006

Routing & Shopping

It's been a good news / bad news kind of day today.

Good News

The good news is that I found some very nice tops in George @ Asda. Personally, I find Asda's clothing a little hit and miss sometimes. Sometimes they have some really nice clothing in and other times there's nothing that catches your eye.

Today I got a new fitted shirt and a stretchy top. I tried a denim skirt on, but it just wasn't me. I guess I'm too much of an office bird. :-)

I also had a look at a new bra. It's not that there's anything wrong with what I've got now. I've just got the one - hey, it's not like I need it daily [wink] - but one with a little more 'oomph' would be nice.

Bad News

For some reason I can't get on to Roses Forum at all. It's very frustrating! >:-
The forum is up and working because I can visit from one of those anonymiser proxy things. From a NTL machine, I can PING it and TRACERT too. However, from my home DSL connection - no joy. I logged a call with my ISP who said the connection is painfully slow. I've fired off a help request to one of the moderators who kindly told me that nothing is offline. Hmmm.... my next stop is to see if anyone else is having problems and after that? Not sure really. The fact that I can't PING the web host (and I have been able to previously) is not a good sign.

If anyone's got any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment