Saturday, October 22, 2005

The first post isn't the deepest

So this is it eh? Welcome to the blogosphere. The giant swirling hive mind of the Internet. Pushing memes and new paradims through the datasea... Or, just a load of old tosh that's randomly updated by people who should know better. :)Well, the jury is out on that one I'm sure.

So, welcome to my little spot of the t'interweb - soon to be filled with occasional guff and nonsense. I'll be straight with you (heh - straight*) I'm curious as to how long I can keep this blog thing going. Will it disappear by the end of the year or take longer than that? Hmmm... we'll see.

[ * note to self, don't laugh at your own jokes - it's naff. ]

2 comments:

  1. Will it disappear by the end of the year or take longer than that? Hmmm... we'll see.

    And what do we see? That you're coming up to seven years and still going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and thanks <<>>. Wow, I think I can almost remember writing that first entry.

      I think I'm two dozen posts short of hitting the 400 mark. Gee, some folk really have too much time on their hands don't they? :-)

      Delete